22 Aralık 2008 Pazartesi

Man Utd: No Real Contact

Man Utd: No Real Contact

Manchester United and Sir Alex Ferguson have reacted furiously to the news that Real Madrid claim to have already signed Cristiano Ronaldo.

Speaking after thegame, Sir Alex Ferguson insisted that United would NEVER sell Ronaldo to Real.

"Would I get into a contract with that mob? Absolutely no chance," he said. "I wouldn't sell them a virus - that's a no. There's no agreement whatsoever between the clubs.

"I said to David Gill a year last summer, when we sold Gabby Heinze, you can bet you life in January it will all start up with Ronaldo again. It'll happen again this January, believe me.

"We've just got to ignore it because if we keep worrying about what Real are going to say then we are not going to concentrate on our own programme of difficult games coming up. Sometimes it can be an angry situation and sometimes we are really annoyed with them, but we know the game and I think we should just play our game and ignore it all."

Cristiano was also dismissive of the claims "I don't care. I don't see newspapers," he said. "We are out here in Japan and I don't know nothing, what's happened around me.

"I am very happy (at Man Utd), very happy."

Sir Alex seems fairly clear that Ronaldo wont be going!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder